Tuesday, August 17, 2010

napoleon perdis lipstick in calypso

I have been on the hunt for the perfect hot pinkish lipstick and I think I found it: napoleon perdis lipstick in calypso. I had not heard about napoleon perdis until it came into ulta. I gotta say that I think i love this lipstick. Calypso is a bold matte pink shade. It stays on for hours and is a creamy, but does not move thoughout the day. I got to say that the formula is pretty amazing. It can be a little drying: adding a little gloss on top will help it need feel so drying.

When I go out with this lipstick, I get lots of comments on how pretty it is. It really does help focus on your lips, so just keep your eye make up simple, as I have: little black eye liner, mascara, and a highlighter color.



how i keep my bright lipstick in place:
1. powder your lips with a powder foundation (i just pur minerals or bare escentuals)
2. line lips with lip liner (i used cargo's reverse lip liner--it helps just a little pout)
3. to put on lipstick, use a lip brush
4. blot with a tissue
5. add a little bit more lipstick with the brush
6. add gloss, if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment