Wednesday, September 1, 2010

tarte eye naturale natural palette

When I first saw this palette, I knew I had to try it; the colors looked gorgeous. Remember, tarte is an all natural brand, so nothing like fragrance and synthetic dyes goes into any of thier products. I had never tried tarte's eye shadows before. They were so easy to blend and were creamy, and I actually had very little fall out from these colors. I first tested out the colors on my arm without primer and I thought "wow, these aren't very pigmented," so right there, I was a little shocked, but once you applied the eye shadows over primer, the colors pop and they are super pigmented. I would say that is the only not so great thing about these eye shadows. but I always use a primer anyways.

What I also love about the palette is that it is refillable. The eyeshadows actually have magnets on the back, so when you are finished with a color, you can order a color off tarte's website and you can pop it in your palette. How cool is that?!

this is the palette: it comes with :
10 eyeshadow colors, a double ended eyeliner pencil, and a double ended brush
(only $44)

the lighter colors


the darker colors


all the colors


my fotd using the palette

Lips Of the Day: urban decay naked

No comments:

Post a Comment